Posted by Brad @ 4:32 pm on March 7th 2013

And What Else Hath Paul Wrought?

1. The problem with Paul is he has gone way too far in appeasing the neocons in manners his father never would have considered. Larison at TAC has several posts on this and how it has compromised Paul’s own effectiveness overall.

And as far as keeping us out of war, the continuing theft of the Zionist settlements are a key matter of just hatred emanating out of the Arab-Muslim world for us, as we subsidize them.
    Yet Paul saw fit to approve of them!

Should I take the fact you haven’t criticised Paul for this (unless I missed it) and your hypersensitivity to casting motives of obvious dual loyalty and emphasis on Jewish neocons (I can’t find any Arab ones of much influence, but the Persian sellout Ajami might do well as a fourth tier substitute) as a giveaway of philosemitism?

Comment by truthteller — 3/8/2013 @ 6:35 pm

2. Jesus Christ man. Would you give it a rest.

Comment by Brad — 3/8/2013 @ 6:47 pm

3. Daring to speak for the group: find whatever motives you want for the perceived lack of criticism of Rand Paul, but the more likely reason is that we think you are an anti-semetic douchenozzle that sees The Jooooos as puppet masters for every global evil, and that most of us here don’t share your particular warped version of the world. You don’t see us writing up a bunch of Howard Zinn type nonsense because there is a big freaking difference between believing that self described pro-Israel lobbies wield disproportionate influence and declaring a Zionist Occupational Government conspiracy. I’ll take the former, and not bother to consider the nutjobs you link to espousing the latter.

Comment by Jack — 3/8/2013 @ 7:06 pm

4. Whereas I myself am an overt, declared philo-semite.

Comment by Rojas — 3/9/2013 @ 12:25 am

5. If Netanyahu brags openly about ownership, I guess it’s no longer a conspiracy. Granted he could lack a little nuance owing to typical if not prototypical, surely! overconfidence.

Comment by truthteller — 3/9/2013 @ 5:55 pm

6. When a fp “realist” expert like Pat Lang infers that for policy to change, the US might have to depend on adequate numbers of ethnic sympathizers with Israel understanding and distancing themselves from supporting the brutality and manipulations to sustain it of the Israeli regime, he is portraying the nature of the proportion of actual power accurately in my opinion.

If that isn’t a nuanced enough description for you
    of the American ruling class power distribution, you can ban me, no harm no foul, boys.

Comment by truthteller — 3/9/2013 @ 6:13 pm

7. Imagine a really big eye roll combined with the wrinkles nose of someone who smells scum. Thats my reaction to every single thing you write now, and you have well earned it on this site and many others.

Comment by Jack — 3/10/2013 @ 8:18 pm