Posted by Brad @ 11:23 am on January 14th 2013

So…

Anybody blog or read here anymore, or has this entirely become a vanity platform for me.

1. I still read.

My problem is that I have very little to contribute. I used to think I had a whole bunch of worthwhile opinions on matters of national import. I don’t feel that way anymore, and even where I have something to say worth hearing, somebody elsewhere has already said it better than I’m capable of.

Sorry.

Comment by Rojas — 1/14/2013 @ 11:31 am

2. I read.

Comment by KipEsquire — 1/14/2013 @ 7:27 pm

3. And you should be blogging again!

Hell Kip, let’s leave these deadbeats behind and go set up shop somewhere. We can take Jack and Rojas can guest post GWAR videos. Screw these guys.

Comment by Brad — 1/14/2013 @ 7:31 pm

4. I was just hoping that I could start reading you on the front page of League of Ordinary Gentlemen.

Comment by Jack — 1/16/2013 @ 4:47 pm

5. I read and love the updates. But like Rojas, it seems as though it’s rare when I have insightful or constructive thoughts to add. Plus the usual gamut of excuses relating to work and time and stuff. But mostly that there’s nothing motivating me to get riled up enough to pound out a post.

Guns for instance. Though I am against the reinstatement of the Clinton ban, I look Congress and just don’t find myself getting worried enough to…care. It’s just kind of a dangerous level of ambivalence on my part.

That doesn’t mean that I don’t thoroughly enjoy the commentary found here. Think about it, this has been a nearly daily click of mine for quite some number of years now, dating back to 2007. That’s half a decade at this point which makes this is one of my longer term life endeavors even if my active contribution is admittedly lacking.

Keep it up. There is something special about this corner of the internet which keeps me coming back day after day and year after year.

Comment by Cameron — 1/16/2013 @ 10:31 pm