Posted by Rojas @ 2:59 pm on April 23rd 2008

Music video of the ultra-authentic street cred

Chuggo-C’mon F*cking Guy. Not work safe. In fact, NOBODY is safe…

It’s a parody of the genre, right? Please tell me it’s a parody.

1. It did spawn the best comment thread I’ve read in a good long while, here. A lot of the commentators seem to AAAAAH!!!! C’MON FUCK A GUY!!!

Comment by Brad — 4/24/2008 @ 3:01 am

2. Second greatest thing about it: the song is theoretically endless. I hope when he performs it live, the final chorus goes on for like 20 minutes.

Some like Ginger Ale, I like Canada Dry. AAAAHHH!! C’MON FUCK A GUY!

My Korean grocer say ‘Hurry up and buy’. AAAHHHH!!! C’MON FUCK A GUY!

I really like Bill Cosby in that show I Spy. AAAAAHHH!! C’MON FUCK A GUY!

But not as much as Tom Selleck in Magnum P.I. AAAAHHHH! C’MON FUCK A GUY!

I eat my rubens on lightly toasted rye. AAAAAHHH!! C’MON FUCK A GUY!

And I finish it up with a nice piece of pie. AAAAAHHH!!! C’MON FUCK A GUY!!!

Sometimes I wonder, why do doves cry? AAAAHHHH!! C’MON FUCK A GUY!!!

Comment by Brad — 4/24/2008 @ 3:14 am

3. I looked him up on Rap Dictionary, and he had an entry, and I read it all the way through before realizing it was making fun of him and not, in fact, written by him.

Chuggo grew up on Lakeshore & Islington in Toronto, Canada between a KFC and a Strip club. For the first 7 years of his life his head grew bigger due to a lot of T.V. Dinners. He discovered music at age of nine in the form of X-Clan, N.W.A., Tim Dog, Kool G. Rap and Def Leppard. Even though he didn’t learn to snap his fingers till he was twelve nothing could stop him from enjoying the latest from Public Enemy. Chuggo is not an emcee he is a rapper. In late 2002 Chuggo began to work in the studio and released his first solo 12-inch vinyl in 2003. Chuggo is a member of The Lakeshore Stranglas “the most dangerous rap group this side of the border” alongside 2Gats, White Fang, Black Male, Koshur and Ritz Nabisko. In 2005 Chuggo was featured as a wanted top 10 criminal on the 222-tips website. Chuggo surrendered to the police soon after his name appeared on the list. This interview covers the events surrounding the allegations against him.

He sings the best rap song ever, called AAAARRRRGH C’mon, fuck a GUY

Comment by Brad — 4/24/2008 @ 3:31 am

4. Chuggo is certainly destined to be inducted into the prestigious category of master lyricists that hosts greats such as Dylan, Young, and Simon.

Comment by James — 4/24/2008 @ 1:50 pm

5. I agree. He’s like a combination of Dylan and Young. We’ll call it “Dung”.

Comment by Rojas — 4/24/2008 @ 3:57 pm

6. Is this Vic Macky before he became a corrupt cop on The Shield?

Comment by Jerrod — 4/24/2008 @ 9:46 pm

7. Aw shit, now I’m not sure if that rap bio really was a joke. His boy IS called Ritz Nabisko.

Genius.

Thank you for this Rojas.

Comment by Brad — 4/24/2008 @ 10:16 pm

8. We need to work out whether he spends a lot of time with tall women or whether he’s 4’11”.

Comment by Rojas — 4/24/2008 @ 10:43 pm

9. Regardless, we can all agree that he’s the second best white rapper to come out of Toronto.

The first was Snow, but still.

Comment by Brad — 4/24/2008 @ 10:49 pm

10. That is like being the second best gong farmer as far as I am concerned.

Comment by James — 4/25/2008 @ 12:29 pm